- NI Academic
- Teaching Applications
- Academic Hardware
- Academic Software
- Academic Training
- Academic Contest
- Academic Programs
- User Solutions
If your university is interested in a seminar that you cannot attend due to time or location, we can hold a seminar at your site focused on your needs. Submit your request for a customised seminar delivered at your location by one of our highly-trained field engineers. Here is an overview of some of the content we could cover at your site.
If you're looking for more specific training you can register for a wide range of courses here arabia.ni.com/training
If you think LabVIEW could aid your research or project but have not had a chance to learn more about it, this is a great opportunity to get hands-on and understand how it can accelerate your productivity and innovation. Alternatively if you have used LabVIEW in the past but are looking for a refresher course, this is the perfect way to catch up on the latest features while working though exercises designed to reinforce the LabVIEW essentials.
In this workshop you will:
• Build a LabVIEW application that will acquire, filter, output and display an analogue audio signal
• Achieve an understanding of the fundamentals of programming graphical code
• Learn best practices for developing data acquisition and control applications
• Get advice from experienced NI engineers on the challenges you face with LabVIEW and NI hardware
Get first-hand experience with the NI ELVIS educational design and prototyping platform, based on NI LabVIEW. Learn how it can be used to teach concepts in measurement and instrumentation and see how students can easily build their own instrumentation to test circuits and other devices.
In this workshop you will:
• Get hands-on in the LabVIEW environment to understand the principles of graphical dataflow programming
• Explore the built in NI ELVISmx instruments and create your own custom instruments in the LabVIEW environment
• Get advice from experienced NI engineers on the challenges you face integrating real measurements into engineering education
Do you want to build autonomous engineering systems and teach your students various design concepts using one tool, especially designed for students?
NI myRIO is an embedded hardware device that introduces students to industry proven and technology and allows them to design real, complex engineering systems more quickly and affordably than ever before.
This hands-on seminar seeks to educate researchers and graduate students in the fields of science and engineering on the fundamental concepts of wireless signal acquisition. You will physically setup and plug in a USRP, write a program in LabVIEW, and then visualize the results. The exercises are examples of how to acquire, analyze, and present data for applications involving wireless signals.
Note: It would be preferable if the university supplies all of the hardware for the workshop