NI provides powerful, flexible technology solutions that accelerate productivity and drive rapid innovation. From daily tasks to grand challenges, NI helps engineers and scientists overcome complexity to exceed their own expectations. Customers in nearly every industry—from healthcare and automotive to consumer electronics and particle physics—use NI’s integrated hardware and software platform to improve our world.
Internship Program at NI
The Internship program at National Instruments, India is a unique opportunity for Engineering graduates to associate with NI and its wide alliance partner network. The program is designed to provide hands-on opportunity to work in multiple industrial fields. The interns learn how their course of study applies to the real world and build a valuable experience. This experience with NI can help students and new grads enhance both their technical and entrepreneurial skills as they work with leading-edge technologies.
At National Instruments, the interns have the opportunity to experience ownership, freedom, and most importantly, real and challenging projects.
Interns are given the opportunity to work in a results oriented work environment, in addition to being exposed to countless activities and training opportunities. Additionally, NI Tools and Systems empower and equip the interns to tackle the grand engineering challenges in addition to nurturing and building the career one wants.
What do you learn during your Internship?
- Industry relevant applications knowledge by building real world systems
- Gain in depth System Engineering/Building capabilities
- Be Proficient in the NI LabVIEW platform and experience the numerous hardware platform
- Understand the Virtual Instrumentation & Control paradigm of solving the engineering challenges
- What will you get at the end of the Internship?
- Gateway to numerous career opportunities with NI Technology
- An opportunity to possess the CLD® - Certified LabVIEW Developer Certification
- Be associated with an industry accepted Talent Pool
How can I Apply for the National Instruments Internship?
Criteria to apply for the NI Internship Program
- Strong orientation towards Systems Engineering
- First level - CLAD certification from NI
- CLAD certified students will have a written/online test followed by personal interview
- Electronics, Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Electrical branches
- Final year or Pre-final year students
- Apply through your placement & Training Cell in campus
How to apply for CLAD Certification?
- Students are requested to work through their placement & Training Cell in campus
- Contact Training & Certification Coordinator in NI for quotation
- Purchase Order is to be placed by the Institution
- Voucher Codes will be issued to candidates on receiving the order/payment
CLAD Test Centers - Location
- Pearson VUE testing centers: Candidate can take the exam at his/her city at the nearest Pearson Vue Center. Voucher code for the exam will be issued to the candidate once the order has been placed
- LabVIEW Academy in their respective colleges
- NI Branch Offices: Bangalore
The CLD internship program is currently offered at our Sales Office in Bangalore.
Internship Program at India R&D and offices in Lebanon, Turkey, Egypt, Pakistan, South Africa and Russia follow the regular internship program.