Industrial Data Acquisition & Control using LabVIEW
Date: Wednesday 17 May, 2017
Time: 09:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Venue: xyz, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Customized measurements, quicker insights, shorter development time, higher performance! – These are the constant pressures faced by any engineer working on test, measurement & control systems.
Attend the NI seminar on Industrial Data Acquisition & Control, to learn the technologies and solution architectures for building your test, measurement and control systems.
This tutorial style seminar, is aimed at simplifying these technologies so that you can better understand their relevance to your applications. With live demonstrations and videos, we will cover the following topics:
Highlights of the Seminar:
- Step-by-step tutorial to build a multi-sensor measurement & control system with LabVIEW
- Signal processing, analysis and control using LabVIEW and DIAdem
- Simplified explanation of the underlying technologies – ADCs, bus, synchronization, FPGA, machine vision, motion control etc.
- Application discussions
- Physical testing
- Mechanical & electro-mechanical components
- Monitoring & datalogging
- Plant monitoring, machine condition monitoring, power monitoring etc.
- Special Purpose Machines
- Automated Inspection Systems, Endurance Testing Machines
- Automated measurements for researchers