Test and Measurement applications vary from simple sensor measurement to complex automated test and inspection systems. Organizations are continuously evolving and making their systems better and smarter. To test their smart systems, manufacturers are transitioning from the status quo of rack-and-stack box instruments and closed-architecture automated test equipment (ATE) systems to smarter test systems that scale with escalating requirements to continually shorten time to market and drive down cost.
National Instruments would like to invite you to NI Test and Measurement Seminar which brings to you an opportunity to discover latest trends and challenges for test engineers and discuss tools for catering to these requirements for the Test and Measurement.
- Introductory Note
- Interfacing Sensors/Signals for Computer Based Measurements
- Building Computer Based Test Systems Using Modular Instruments
- Automating Test Sequences and Adding Custom Measurements
- Building Mechanical and HIL Test Systems that Scale
- Validation and Testing of Radar Transmit-Receive Modules (TRMs)